Agloco Viewbar Signup

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Agloco Viewbar Released - Kind Of

Well, I received my email from Agloco last night, letting me know that the Viewbar is ready for download. I tried going to the site, and not surprisingly, I couldn't. The servers at Agloco just couldn't handle the load of thousands of members trying to access and download the Viewbar at once.

I attempted another download today, and while I made it to the site, the download button was missing. Who knows? It may take a week to sort this out.

On a bright note, I continue to increase referrals. There are 24 in my network now! That puts me in the top 7.99% of all members with referrals. If you'd like to join up, and start earning cash by surfing the net, do so here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

I had the same issue, hopefully it will be sorted out soon. Good luck to everyone!

June 13, 2007 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home