Agloco Viewbar Signup

Thursday, February 15, 2007

My first Agloco Referral

I really want to thank whoever signed up as my first referral! I know it is a slow start, but everyone starts somewhere. Want to help me out? Sign up for Agloco at the top of this page by clicking on a banner.



Why should you help me? The only excuse I have is because I'm a c 6-7 quadriplegic who is trying to make money online anyway he can. Need help paying the bills if you know what I mean. So shed a tear for me and sign up for this get paid to surf program. I mean, come on, it's 5 hours a month tops, and you get paid.

I don't want your sympathy. I want you to sign up!

5 Comments:

Blogger STENTORIZED said...

Hi aglocosignup,

Thanks a lot for considering me.
I already made a link to
http://allaboutagloco.blogspot.com
and also to
http://agloco-philippines.blogspot.com

Thanks for the tip also on johnchow.com

You have a Great Blog here!

February 17, 2007 at 4:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey There, I can't help you out by signing up, I've already done that. BUT we can exchange blog links, as a measure of good faith Im gonna ad you TRUSTING you will ad me!

Agloco_Little_Guy
http://aglocolittleguy.blogspot.com

Thanks Dude! Good Luck! Oh and if you ever want referral advice you can drop by my blog I try to ad something useful everyday!

February 26, 2007 at 8:57 PM  
Blogger Agloco Referrer said...

sure I'll post your link.

March 1, 2007 at 5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see that you are actively recruiting people.

March 4, 2007 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Agloco Referrer said...

thanksss

April 20, 2007 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home