Agloco Viewbar Signup

Monday, February 5, 2007

Agloco Scam

So you think Agloco is a scam? Tell that to John Chow. John is a self proclaimed "Internet Dot Com Mogul", who definitely deserves the title. On his blog, John discusses topics ranging from fine dining and investing, to cars and ramblings on technology. So why should you listen to John about what he says regarding Agloco? Here's what he has to say on the subject:

'Before AllAdvantage died with the dot com crash, I signed up over 10,000 people and made over $25,000, so I know the concept does work. Will I be able to make $25,000 from AGLOCO? That remains to be seen but I’m looking forward to trying. This looks like another case study in the making!'

Getting excited yet? Stll think Agloco is a scam? I think not. As of this writing John has signed up 4000 members below him. "So what", you say. Well even if you're not interested in signing up for the Agloco program, and you think it's a scam... Read John Chow. If you want to give Agloco a shot, sign up through my referral link. I've got a long way to go before I reach 4,000. Thanks for the inspiration John!

4 Comments:

Blogger nukemdomis said...

I posted your John Chow review in a list on my blog.unique website reviewcreative website blog

February 16, 2007 at 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AllAdvantage did NOT pay all its members for what they earned. Why should their new scam program pay either?

March 12, 2007 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger vladimir said...

well just wait and see

March 29, 2007 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your review on John Chow's site today and wanted to know if you would be interested in a review exchange. Please visit my site for for review exchange rules, let me know if you are interested in a review exchange.

April 9, 2007 at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home