Agloco Viewbar Signup

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Agloco Update

Here's my newest update for all of you Agloco junkies out there. I now have two direct referrals. This gives me a total of five members in my total network. Woo hoo! I'm on my way to wealth and riches through the Agloco program.

I really don't expect to get much from this Agloco adventure, because I think I was a little late to the party. Guys like John Chow must have known about this early, or were contacted by Agloco. I guess I should rephrase that. Obviously Mr. Chow knew about this earlier than me, because he started talking about Agloco if you months ago. I only found his blog just recently. It's too bad that I didn't find it earlier or I would've really been screaming up the Agloco charts as a top gun.

So anyway, why don't you sign up with me as a referral. Come on, get busy and make me some money the Agloco way. Download that a local viewbar when it is released, and refer all your friends.

You can sign up at one of the links at the top or RIGHT HERE.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on your growth!

March 12, 2007 at 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are your goals for growth with Agloco?

March 12, 2007 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Agloco Referrer said...

I'd like 20 in my network.. beyond that..50 next goal.

April 20, 2007 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home