Agloco Viewbar Signup

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Top 20 Percent Agloco Network Member

Here's an update on my Agloco endeavor. You may ask, how have I been so successful at getting Agloco referrals below me? I'm now in the top rankings of all members in the Agloco group. As you can see I am in the top 18% of the rankings of all members in the Agloco network. How am I so successful? Well, I've got to tell you, it's all about attitude. I'm a doer. I'm in that top tier of Internet marketers who take the bull by the horns and make money on the Internet. It's like the 80/20 rule, 20% of the people 200% of the work, while the other 80% just gets by.

Are you going to join me and be part of that top 20%? Sign up now! Seize the day! Become an Agloco network member on my team.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Great mentality. Keep it up!

March 30, 2007 at 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home